Fluence LED and Laser device
The FLUENCE is a LED and Laser device with the highest technology in Microcontrollers for esthetic and dermatological treatments, through the innovative LED and LASER technology. It features applicators that associate LED+LASER and allow individual or associated therapies and individual pens for various types of Laser. Innovative Design, control through soft touch keys and visualization of all parameters on LCD display.
• DVD Instruction manual
• Support for applicator
• Power Cord
LED+Laser in the treatment of cellulitis.
1) Sanitize the area to be treated (thighs and glutes) with physical exfoliating gel on the dry skin with gentle circular massage promoting exfoliation.
2) Spray water and remove.
3) Connect the Cluster Blue LED + Red Laser
4) Phase 1: Divide the region of treatment in quadrants, select on Fluence protocol No. 5-FEG
5) Perform the application in a timely manner throughout the region of treatment
6) Connect the cluster Amber LED + Infrared Laser
7) Phase 2 : Divide the region of treatment in quadrants, select on Fluence protocol No. 6 – FEG
8) Perform the application in a timely manner throughout the region of treatment
9) Perform modeling massage using creams with draining and lipolytics active principles.
10) Finalize the application using Cryotherapeutic gel, performing massage until complete absorption.
1) Sanitize the area to be treated with soap formulated with glycolic acid.
2) Completely remove it with the aid of lint/cotton or moistened wipes.
3) Connect the Cluster Blue LED + Red Laser
4) Select the Protocol Facial Lighting.
5) Perform the application in a hemiface respecting all facial regions as the protocol indicates (ment, malar, the infraorbital, nostril, frontal).
6) Repeat the application in another hemiface.
7) Apply physical exfoliating, making circular movements across the face, promoting the removal of dead skin cells and providing cell renewal with clearing action.
8) Completely remove it with the aid of lint/cotton or moistened wipes.
9) Apply a few drops of Lightener with Kojic Acid 10% base throughout the treatment area. Leave it to act for 10 minutes.
10) Completely remove it with the aid of lint/cotton or moistened wipes.
11) finalize with sunscreen
1. Do the pens and the clusters come with the equipment?
No, they must be purchased separately
2. What clusters can be purchased separately and used on equipment?
Wave Length 658 with power of 30mW, wave length 658 with power of 100mW, wave length 830 with power of 75mW, wave length 830 with power of 150mW, wave length 904 with peak power of 25W and wave length of 904 with peak power of 75W.
3. What are the combined cluster applicators that can be purchased separately and used on equipment?
Red Laser (658nm – 100mW) + Blue Red and Infrared Laser (830nm – 150mW) + Red Amber.
4. Is there a need to use protective glasses?
Yes, protection glasses should always be used.
5. Do the glasses come with the equipment?
Only one pair of glasses accompanies the equipment, the second (the patient’s) must be purchased separately.
6. Is there a glasses for each wave length?
No, the Fluence equipment uses only one pair of glasses that protects against all wave lengths offered.
7. How does the option of remote interlock work?
There is a connector on the left side of the product for connecting a plug P2 connected to a simple counter (open/closed), which can be connected in doors, windows or other types of access to the area.
If someone inadvertently accesses the area, this sensor stops the emission of the laser during application and displays a message on the display: remote interlock open. The installation of the sensor can only be done by a qualified electrician professional that will suggest options of sensors according to need and place of installation.
8. What is the role of the master control?
Locks and unlocks the functions of the equipment, avoiding inadvertent use by unauthorized people.
9. Does it have pre-programmed protocols?
Yes, it has some of the main protocols used in applications, but they are suggestive protocols and do not replace the knowledge and experience of the professional.
10. Which emission modes does the equipment offer?
Pulsed and continuous modes.
11. What is the number of laser applications?
The number of applications varies depending on the pathology of the patient. It is worth mentioning that if after 7 applications where no improvement is observed, the treatment with Laser should be suspended.
The laser therapy sessions can be performed daily, or as the therapist find convenient.
12. How do I Unlock Master Control function on the equipment ?
To unlock this system, press, simultaneously, the SELECT and UP (arrow up) keys, and a message will appear on the display: UNLOCK ? Then press the START/STOP key.
13. What do I feel during treatment with the Fluence ? It is painless ?
The treatment is completely painless, causing only a slight feeling of heating, depending on the light used.